Wilson Staff Launch Pad Driverview other products
Wilson Staff's Launch Pad driver features a slightly upright lie angle, which is said to reduce the chance of slicing the ball by up to 50%. This is going to be key for the average club golfer whose bad shot is traditionally a slice, helping them to find the fairway with more regularity.
Key features and benefits include:
- 13 grams of weight in the heel helps improve launch and forgiveness
- Variable Face Technology improves forgiveness and contact with the ball
- +2-degree upright lie angle to help reduce slicing
- Lightweight at just 272g to generate faster clubhead speeds
- Available in 10.5 and 13.0 degree lofts
Your confidence will be going through the roof once you have Wilson Staff's Launch Pad driver in your hands, so why not book an appointment to come down and try it today?